FALL CHURCH SOCIAL: November 2, 1:30 pm at Paradise Ranch & Retreat, 2701 Bidwell Rd., Springfield 37172. Bring a chair and a friend.
1:30-2:30 Lunch-Haystacks and Fall Pies
2:30-4:30 Music on the Lawn
4:30-5:30 Animal Tales Show: Creatures of the Galaxy
ADVENTURER CAMPOREE: The Adventurer Camporee will be held November 1-3 and November 8-10, 2019 at Indian Creek Camp. Please visit our website for more information at: kytnadventurers.com
CAMPUS WIDE WORKBEE: On November 3, from 8 am to noon, there will be a workbee for our church, elementary, and academy. The focus of this workbee will be to trim trees, bushes, picking up trash as well as general cleaning at Madison Campus Church, Madison Campus Elementary and Madison Academy. Many hands make a light work so please consider volunteering four hours to make our campus a better place!
NAOMI’S FELLOWSHIP: November 3, Naomi’ s Fellowship will meet at 2 p.m. in the downstairs fellowship room.
GREAT CONTROVERSY PROJECT: Praise God for the work He’s doing through MCC and The Great Controversy Project! Hendersonville’s zip code 37075 is 77% completed. That’s 21,577 deliveries! Who knows the number of souls that have been brought to truth through your ministry! Again, praise God! Let’s continue to spread these books as “leaves of Autumn” to finish the last 23%. The delivered book is $1.10. Just mark your tithe envelope, the Great Controversy Project.
LADIES STAYCATION RETREAT: Attention all Madison Campus Church ladies ages 18 to 100+! Save the weekend of February 28 and 29, 2020 for a staycation retreat at Embassy suites by Hilton in Nashville!!! Invite your moms, daughters, sisters, and best friends to come join you for some relaxing bonding time “away”. Watch for more details.
A CHURCH THAT PRAYS is a place/people that attracts the Presence of God. God has always wanted His people to be with Him and to communicate with Him. In the same way that He designed the Temple as a meeting place with Himself, so has He designed the Church. God shows up in special ways where His people have chosen to spend time with Him in prayer. GOD REJOICES OVER A PRAYING CHURCH! The Forgotten Power (p.63) Let’s, together, Love God, Love People and Serve the World through prayer every Wednesday at 6 pm in Room 109.
BAGS OF LOVE: There are tags on the Christmas Tree in front of the Bags of Love display with items listed that are needed to fill the bags. Please help this ministry by taking a tag and bringing items you are donating to the baskets by the Christmas Tree.
OPPORTUNITY AT MADISON ACADEMY: Seeking an Accounting Assistant for a full-time, hourly position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Accounts payable, Rental property management, Receipting, AR data entry, Student payroll processing. If you love working with people, are detail-oriented and a quick learner, please email your resume to email@example.com
. Interviews by appointment only.
SOUTHERN UNION POSITION: The Southern Union Conference is currently accepting applications for an Accountant position in the Treasury Department. If interested, please go to www.southernunion.com/employment
403 COMMUNITY SERVICES: Fall is here and that is “supposed” to mean cooler weather… LOL! As you change out your summer wardrobe or replace items for your fall/winter wardrobe, thank you for remembering the 403 Center! There are a lot of people who are so grateful for the items you donate! Men’s athletic shoes and children’s toys are particularly needed at this time. Happy Sabbath from the 403!
HOMESCHOOL AT MADISON FARM: Homeschool Tuesdays at The Madison Farm on the first Tuesday of the month.
Story time starts at 9:00 am followed by:
– see what’s growing at the farm
– get dirty at the farm (dig, plant, weed, build with us!)
– parent collaboration with the farmers for curriculum application
– $3/school-aged child
MEN’S MINISTRIES EVENTS:
COUPLE’S GETAWAY: Save the date November 9, 2019 at Paradise Ranch.
CARE MINISTRY: The CARE ministry sends out cards to congratulate, appreciate, reach out and encourage. Let us know in what way we can best serve you. Please provide name, address, and situation. If you are interested/passionate and called by God to join this card ministry, please let us know. Inform by email or text Glendyle Levinskas 865-306-7455 firstname.lastname@example.org
LADIES’ BIBLE STUDY: “His Word Alive” is an inductive Bible study on the book of John. It is held Friday mornings at 9:30 am in Pastor Julie’s office. Sign up by calling Pastor Julie at 615-969-1287.
ALL CHURCH POTLUCKS: October 19, November 9, & December 14
MOBILE TEXT ALERTS: Please sign up for our Mobile Alerts. CLICK HERE
and sign up for the alerts you would like to receive.